jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Could you describe the mentality of a person/wife whom stalks their ex-spouse?

1. The Craziest Hub profile image55
    The Craziest Hubposted 8 years ago

Could you describe the mentality of a person/wife whom stalks their ex-spouse?

Look forward to your first hub, skeleton! Seems you are attracted a single respected hubber!

2. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

Sounds like someone has an obsession going on.  Mentality?  Maybe somewhat akin to that of "a woman spurned?"

3. Miss Know-It-All profile image53
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

Stalking is an invasion of privacy. We all have this "personal bubble" that we wish no one cross. As a victim of excessive stalking, I think this is a disturbing reality. There is no excuse for a woman or man to stalk a past spouse. I tried putting myself in the stalker's shoes but I truly can't see why this would ever be ok. I think some people just don't know when to let go, if a person no longer wants to be with you then stop bothering them. People always ask me how I get over relationship's so easily and that is because if you don't want to be with me then I won't humiliate myself to bug you. The worst thing to ever hear from a boyfriend/girlfriend is leave me the fuck alone, when you hear that then you've just crossed a line of were there is no returning.

4. profile image42
    skeletonsposted 8 years ago

I don't know why any one would stalk their ex spouse.  When it's over it's over.  Some people find it hard to let go but in the long run they are only doing damage to themselves.  I haven't decided what my first hub will be about but hopefully people will find it entertaining.