jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do women find sexy?

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image76
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 8 years ago

What do women find sexy?

Men are generally pretty confused about what women find sexy -- most think it is a thick wallet, large pecs, a nice car, and a nice, considerate, flexible personality. Do you agree with this? Come on, female hubbers, your chance to be honest about what you really think is sexy!

2. Rangerwife profile image54
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

I like bold and confident men.  Not jerks, but those who can control a situation and who take charge.  If I ask a guy a question, I don't want him to try and answer what he thinks I want to hear.  I want him to be able to stand up for himself whether in conversation or situation.  I don't want a whip for a man.  Of course he has to be hot, but if he looks good and can't stand up for himself, I'm so not interested.

3. John McCall profile image34
    John McCallposted 8 years ago

I think the wallet and tangibles are out, but I am sure there are a few women out there that value that as well, even though they may not admit it.

I am interested to see what the general consensus is.  I am predicting confidence will be the key

4. dollyfrances77 profile image56
    dollyfrances77posted 7 years ago

i find men sexy when they know what they are talking about.  know's when to say sorry and thank you and isn't afraid to show his emotions. smile

5. Beach Bum Bhudda profile image60
    Beach Bum Bhuddaposted 7 years ago

Sexy is enjoyment of life.  Enjoyment gives off confidence, and makes others feel good.  Enjoyment is contagious, and who doesn't want to catch a greater capacity to be alive?

6. profile image49
    stan yatesposted 6 years ago

I always thought women love a guy with a sense of humor, but looking at the answers perhaps not. That could explain why my youth was so hit and miss.

working