jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why some men prefer Older Women? Has it increased now?

1. LOT2DO profile image38
    LOT2DOposted 8 years ago

Why some men prefer Older Women? Has it increased now?

2. successfulblogger profile image57
    successfulbloggerposted 8 years ago

I don't know why but it has increased since we now have shows like Cougars.

3. ftwells profile image56
    ftwellsposted 8 years ago

For the same reasons that women perfer older men. No it actually has not increased, if you look at history, Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine; Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway, Henry V111 and Catherine of Aragon; Mary Pickford and Buddy Rogers; my grandparents, my friend's mother and father (fifteen years difference), and many more, All these were long before Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore. It is just now there is more media coverage and they need something to talk about. Just because it was never discussed in the media or on television (i.e., Cougars), doesn't mean that only recently have men discovered older women. Some men have always been attracted to older women. In reality, attraction has more to do with factors such as personality, things in common, and so forth than age differences

4. profile image0
    no1demonposted 8 years ago

my answer to this awesome question is  because those men who are with older women have been treated very badly by the younger woman i myself am with a older woman and im loving every minite of the time we spend together the other reason is possibly because they choose to and as for whether it has increased no one can answer that question because there has never been a massive study on age gap relationships

working