jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

is he coming back to me

1. profile image44
    tyawandaposted 8 years ago

is he coming back to me

we broke up because ,he was talking to his ex,and i put him out we have been together for almost 2 years,and i made a mistake and let him go,now he is with his ex,will he come back home.

2. profile image43
    CR Dalyposted 8 years ago

I'll start by saying I empathize with your position. It's hard to know a lover has gone back to an x. Honestly, I believe that there is no way for anyone to be able to tell you if he's coming back. No one knows better than you how strong the bond is between you and how strong the old flame was in his life.

I've learned in my relationships to always look at myself and give sincere apologies when I feel I've made mistakes. Perhaps you could do the same if you feel it is warranted.

Keep in mind that even if you look at yourself and apologize for your half he may not come back. In that case, I hope that you'll take comfort in knowing you did all that you could do and you will have that experience to make wiser decisions in the future. Regardless of whether or not he accepts, you do still have the good memories of what once was. The fact is that all love stories come to an end at some point.

Truly, if you are meant to be together you will be. In my experience, I decided to let the guy go and move on with my life (after two weeks of pathetic sobbing and feeling sorry for myself) . As it turned out, the cliche "If you love something, let it go free..." worked as it says. He came back after a month knowing he made a mistake and the rest is history. We made a beautiful son together and even though we are not together any more, I am grateful for having him in my life at all.

Good luck to you...

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I don't think you made a mistake. You caught him chatting with his ex, and your instincts proved right since now they are back together. He's left you for his ex two years into your relationship, you can't blame yourself for that. Whether he'll come back to you like he has with her, only time will tell.

4. esllr profile image61
    esllrposted 8 years ago

If he's yours he will be back.But do you want him?And why? It seems that somehow he lost your trust and was not willing to make spending time with his ex make sense.(after 2 years)

When we are separated we do miss the other  person more. But you will get past this. You have to see your fabulous value before someone else to see it.

5. asamom2005 profile image56
    asamom2005posted 7 years ago

My BF just left me after a 4 month relationship for his ex..  He was w/ her before me for 8 1/2 years and she treats him like a paycheck and a puppet.. I told him if that is what he truly wanted.. and would make him happy.. He was free to go.. My friends and I have  poole going about when he will realize he had it good w/ me..

working