my husband is sleeping with a divorced woman

1. profile image45
    kittykat007posted 8 years ago

my husband is sleeping with a divorced woman

While in the heat of passion he told her that he loves her and the next day he brought her champagne.  Two weeks later I heard her say to him "I want a big house with a pool". Does this indicate he has told her he will leave me and go with her??  He can't afford a divorce and he knows that. However, how can she state what she wants unless he has first told her what HE wants? A big house with a pool sounds like marriage to me. What do you think??

2. aidenofthetower profile image82
    aidenofthetowerposted 8 years ago

I would say that the whole situation is messed up. Your husband shouldn't be sleeping with another woman and if he is then this seems like an odd question to be asking. What do I think? I think that you deserve better!

Who knows whether or not he has said anything about leaving you or promised anything. It is so hard to tell and you really need to sit down and ask him cause any answer that others provide is only going to be a guess!

3. Rhonda Waits profile image78
    Rhonda Waitsposted 7 years ago

If your husband is sleeping with another woman, then the answer is obvious. It is as though he has already left you. You deserve better , he would either get it together or get out. I would not stand by and watch this calamity. Sounds like to me he has been making her promises. Promises that with you or her he never intends  to keep. Throw the bum out of the house. You will mend in time.
    or put the other shoe on his foot, and ask him how it fits.

Good luck to you.

working