jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do ladies stay in bad relationships

1. profile image43
    nosanifeposted 8 years ago

Why do ladies stay in bad relationships

2. profile image43
    nosanifeposted 8 years ago

The only reason we do this is because of fear .Fear of been alone,of starting all over again,starting your life its scary we hold on to thing that are all ready dead.we see the signs buts that's not enough we want drama we want tears we want in your face it does'nt need to be like that before you still hang on ask whats driving me ''fear''.

3. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 8 years ago

And don't forget the fear of the other person.

Sometimes the fear is of the reprisals, the repercussions for even thinking that they're better off without the bad half.

I have experience with friends and family who have stayed in bad relationships using the excuse that "he loves me really", despite the philandering and the abuse both physical and mental.

Sometimes I think it's a case of better the devil you know, but more often, I wonder if it's a case of not being able to see the wood for the trees, of being too close to the situation to see what those with an objective viewpoint see...

...or is it just a case of not being able to admit it?

4. NYKitten82 profile image59
    NYKitten82posted 7 years ago

Sometimes a female doesn't realize that she is in a bad relationship. We have this horrible character flaw that if we sit there and act kind, do everything to make our partner happy that soon enough they will start to change.

This is not always true there may be like 10% of men that will change after a women shows she is willing to work with them....Then the other 90% are set in their ways and they are who they are. You can't change a man who is settled with whom he is...sorry it doesn't worry.

I wrote a hub on this type of subject "Am I in love or in love with the thought of being in love" Check it out and it will further explain how people to the step outside the box of their relationship and make that unlying choice...am I happy and is this heathly?