I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME BUT WE ARE IN THIS LONG DISTAN

1. profile image51
    VIRGO_011posted 8 years ago

I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME BUT WE ARE IN THIS LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP...

WE TALK ON THE PHONE OFTEN WE TELL EACH OTHER GOODMORNING BY SENDING TEXTS BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS STILL WRONG I FEEL LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE AS STRONG OF FEELINGS FOR ME AS I DO  HIM WHAT SHOULD I DO!

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

My suggestion would be to try make plans to spend some time together in real life. If he doesn't agree to make plans to meet you it's a sign something is wrong. After spending some time together you should know if there's a future there or not.  Also have you tried Webcam with him? It's much better than just talking on the phone using cam to cam to chat so you can both see eachother when you're miles apart.

3. profile image0
    wantlivelyfinloveposted 7 years ago

Hi I’ve been into this situation and the worst we been together in 9mos. Everyday in touch on skype, text, email and I love him dearly. Then I’ve come to realized that something is wrong because he don’t want to move from his country for meet with me. Clearly nothing will happen on this relationship so I have to move on, wake up and face the reality. Follow what Ms. Stricklydating advice –Good luck wink

working