jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to date more than one person at a time without causing dramas?

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

How to date more than one person at a time without causing dramas?

2. marcofratelli profile image70
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Hey mate, I probably wouldn't advise doing that. I suppose you could have a couple of dates with a few guys you meet online (or otherwise) until you both decide that you want to give a relationship a go. I'm just thinking if I'm at the stage where I'm going on a second or third date with a woman, I'd like to think that she doesn't have a couple of others going at the same time. Everyone's different though!

3. NycoleCarter profile image58
    NycoleCarterposted 8 years ago

A simple answer is.. ya can't lol! Sooner or later someone is going to get attached and want more quality time and to be the focus of this person's attention. The only possible way is to date someone who is dating a few people themselves! Sounds pretty scary though with nearly 1 million Americans infected with HIV, most of them through sexual transmission, and an estimated 12 million cases of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) occurring each year in the United States
    So ummm no I would rather date one person at a time with no drama HOPEFULLY ha and test that one rather than treat it like a volley ball throw it up in the air and let just anyone hit it hahahaha

4. dredog03 profile image58
    dredog03posted 8 years ago

Until the relationship with one of them gets pretty serious, it shouldn't pose a problem. They don't need to know about each other and at least at the beginning, you probably won't want to see any one person more than once or twice a week. Maybe I just go slower than most, but there will come a point, maybe a month or two into it that you'll have to pick just one to have a real relationship with or they will start getting jealous.