jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do friendship means lot of qualities in your friends?

1. Mountee profile image56
    Mounteeposted 8 years ago

Do friendship means lot of qualities in your friends?

Is there any system to measure the strength of friendship?

2. samitzzz profile image54
    samitzzzposted 8 years ago

No. I think , and ,I believe many-one do so in the similar way, that friendship is something where you cannot ask for anything else than mutual trust and lots of cares and love without any condition. Though we expect a lot more things , lots of positive in those  matters but I truly believe that these are not the preconditions of friendship.

I make friend with the people of my sort or good character.

3. Debarshi Dutta profile image72
    Debarshi Duttaposted 8 years ago

A friend is someone who you would rather be if you were not you...Friendship is one soul in two bodies.

Friendship means someone who stays with you, and stays for you and stands up for you...provided you do not do something he/she cannot approve of himself/herself.

A friend wishes you well and would always do so...however it is quite difficult these days to communicate clearly and express oneself clearly ..because if communication and expression..of ideas , emotions, feelings attitudes..etc are not clear but ambiguous..friendship is difficult to consolidate.

4. Ten Blogger profile image60
    Ten Bloggerposted 7 years ago

Friend is someone who you share a lot with. Friend is someone who is there in the time of need. Friend is someone who you reach out to ( after family ) for advice, help or anything.