1. Just say it. - Amazing how often that works.
2. Store bought card.
3. Hand written note.
4. Small gift. Most appropriate when you know what kind of things they like.
5. Lowes gift card. I use that when the guys help me with an at home project.
6. Quick Email
7. Write on Facebook Wall
8. Make a snack or desert they like.
9. Invite them to your home for dinner.
10. Take them out for a meal.
11. For the guys .. I build a fire in the fire pit and invite them over for cigars and Bourbon.
That's all I can think of ... sorry!
1. Send Hallmark Ecards to Various Friends and Family Members
2. Writing a short letter of appreciation to your kids or spouse
3. Making a favorite meal for someone you love
4, Giving your time to help clean someone's house who is not feeling well
5. Giving your time to spend with someone who is hurting
6. Sharing a really good movie with your favorite friend with really good snacks to munch on
7. Taking them to get a pedicure or manicure
8. Sending them flowers with a handmade note saying how thankful you are to have them in your life
9. Offering to take care of kids so that they can go out on date night (for parents' of little ones of course)
10. Offering a prayer for the distraught and if need be spending time with them
11. Offering to help with their garden clean up
12. Taking them out to their favorite restaurant
13. Purchasing a gift card from their favorite store with a note of thank you
14. Taking them out to a matinee with a big group of friends
15. For those with pets, buying a super uber cute outfit for their babies
16. Giving a donation to Salvation Army or any organization that cares for the homeless and providing food and shelter for those in need throughout the year
17. Writing thank you in as many languages as you can on a piece of paper with an I.O.U. a day of fun at your favorite place
18. Taking them to a beautiful symphony or concert of their choice
19. Surprising them with a day at the spa
20. An invitation to a family and friend gathering for the holidays
21. Sending a thank you note with a hand made gift or a gift of something they really admired that was yours
22. Spending time with someone who has always been there for others but find themselves to be alone in their old age
23. Sending a CD with their favorite songs for the holiday
24. Sending them a gift basket filled with fruits, nuts, chocolates, and a huge THANK YOU note for all you do.
25. Last but not least, understanding that the greatest prayer we can offer to God is "Thank You". A simple recognition from a heart filled with gratitude for God's presence in your life.
I have just made a hub for this. Check it out :
by Sia 3 years ago
Currently at the point where i have been in many failed relationships after putting my all into them and getting cheated on, betrayed, lied to etc.I'm at the point of giving up. Is it me, my luck or the guys I know?Can anyone offer any advice on what i seem to be doing wrong?Thank you in advance.
by aoiffe379 13 months ago
Does God make exceptions to tithing?Consider this true scenario. A faithful tither finds that an error has been made in salary.The employer removes $1000.Inquiries are made; there are promises to correct the error.The individual returns a tithe and offering anyhow. The following month, the same...
by Kelly Kline Burnett 3 years ago
When is the last time you wrote a thank you note?What was it for? For the support at work? Support at home? A special friendship? Did you hand write it, type it, email it?Or alternatively, have you receive a note? How did it make you feel? Also, how would you like to be thanked?
by Mmargie1966 6 years ago
Hello all. Recently the staff profiles have been changed, and I cannot find a way to email any of them. Maddie Ruud, I was particularly interested in emailing you.Could someone please explain the new way to send a message under the new format?Please forgive me if I've just missed the...
by Sima Ballinger 7 years ago
Will you be giving Christmas gifts this year? If yes, to who?
by Onusonus 8 years ago
I believe that as Christians we have the duty to consecrate our lives to the building up of faith in the world through service in the name of the Lord.Say for instance that there is a disaster in another country, and somone at work asks you to donate money to a relief fund. Then the next Sunday,...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|