jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you handle a friendly single man who sends mixed messages and does not co

1. Singlesstreetlife profile image70
    Singlesstreetlifeposted 7 years ago

How do you handle a friendly single man who sends mixed messages and does not commit?

What advise would you give to someone who finds they are attracted to someone who appears to be  friendly with every woman they know.

2. profile image43
    Whitney McElroyposted 7 years ago
  3. iam_jayme profile image55
    iam_jaymeposted 7 years ago

I think she should never let herself fall for this guy.  If possible, stay away from him to avoid having her attraction from developing any further. 
    But I know sometimes it’s impossible to stay away from someone.  And if this is the case, I suggest that she should never take anything seriously from this guy.

4. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It doesn't hurt to be friendly, if a single man is being friendly just be friendly back.  For all you know he may be enjoying being carefree and single and mixing with woman.  So long as you know he's not up for committment there's no problem forming a friendship with other singles.

5. tvalle profile image60
    tvalleposted 7 years ago

If you become involved with any person who is friendly man or woman with the opposite sex then you may be asking for trouble.  There may be problems where you become jealous, in addition you would not trust this person either.  So ask yourself if that is how you would want to live knowing that he is a FLIRT.