jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the ways of decreasing divorces?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

What are the ways of decreasing divorces?

2. DeathStroke profile image39
    DeathStrokeposted 7 years ago

Admitting to your partner that you have problems sit down and talk to them. I mean after all both of them didn't get married for nothing. They get married because they loved each other, sit down make time to talk and sort out somethings. Don't argue listen to one anothers problems with the other, take critiscm, let everything out.

3. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

Communicating your feelings. Expressing your inner self and letting the other person share and then we listen without interrupting them.
    Marry someone you really love and desire and you know they love and desire you equally. Getting over your fears and addressing them but most importantly facing them and with a supporting partner you can't fail. Don't marry for convince. All the money in the world will not guarantee you a happy life. Love is more important than money. Having a lot of money and no feeling for the person you are with is like having all the keys to a kingdom, palace, castle, etc. and no one to share them with even though you are with someone, you are not truly with them when you do not feel for them. I feel it's better to marry someone you love  and desire first and then see what they are interested in and to encourage them toward their dreams. Even if they don't have it all together now if you both love each other and desire each other, who knows how far you both could go. You both could make much,much more than enough to hold two kingdoms or three. There are no limits when love is running in it's fullest strength.

Marry someone you can call a friend. Doesn't have to be your best friend but at least someone you can trust and speak to on any topic. Honestly I want to be married and I know if I marry someone just because someone else suggested it and I don't really into them ( desire+love them) I would feel bad and I wouldn't do it.
    Divorce can take a toll on both sides. I would even pray before hand and wait for a sign, something that would guide you to the right choice whether you are married or about to. God is Love and at LOVE'S best you will know what to do when you look there first.

Please check out my hub on "Relationships how to make it work".

4. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Do you realize that 40% of all children in this country are born to unwed mothers? Over 40 million people in this country are on food stamps! Unwed mothers can make out better on public assistance, free medical for the kids and welfare and food stamps than getting a job and actually supporting the kids they have. A lot of the blame can be laid on our government. When I was growing up, it was still a point of shame that an unwed woman was seen walking around pregnant, today no one thinks twice about it! Take away the freebies and having kids out of wed lock doesn't look so attractive!