jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

do you believe in love that lasts for a lifetime?

1. profile image47
    precious angelsamposted 7 years ago

do you believe in love that lasts for a lifetime?

2. profile image55
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

it's proven by anniversaries that certain couple have loved for years their only mate.

3. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Which love are you talking about precious?

Mankind have mistaken the term lust for love. Love is that care and self sacrifice you give to fellow humans and other creatures of this world. But lust (or passion) is the romantic feeling you have towards an opposite sex.

This is what many erroneously call love.

I believe that love (care for nature and humanity) lasts a lifetime. But lust burns like candle and extinguishes when the wax that fuels it is out used.

4. fireball* profile image60
    fireball*posted 7 years ago

Yes, I do as i am hopeless romantic.I witnessed so many couples or a person love for a lifetime.The sad part of this is not all love like this reciprocated.Sometimes,it could be a man pinning for his woman he lost or vice versa.Some they are lucky to have found their love for a lifetime in their partners.
    I do know if its true love it will last for a last time even beyond time.

5. formerbronxboy profile image56
    formerbronxboyposted 7 years ago

Being married for 32 years; I would have to say, yes.

6. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

yes. I seen it in other, the love of you child, of your fellow man and of a man and woman. in a marriage vow for better or worst many many people overlook that part of the vow and when life get hard  someone leave.. I seen some married couple had it hard and stay together and made it though and I seem a very many that didn't make including mine. one or another look for a better life with someone else for money, look,car. covet someone else lifestyle whatever. love do last a lifetime but its sad that a very many is a selfish love for one self

7. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

I sure do. Love in it's truest nature can and will stand the test of time. In my mind without love, life is boring. I believe in love and my future bride to be (whoever that is) has to as well. Love is in it for the long haul. Lust is in it for the moment. However love will remember each moment to moment to the very end (A LIFETIME) while lust only remembers  just the physical feelings and neglects all the other important details.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i beleave it use to but not anymore peopple fall in and out of love all the time

working