what do i do if a guy gets to second base?

1. profile image43
    b.f.aposted 8 years ago

what do i do if a guy gets to second base?

we were just kissing,then he started to get more into it.Befor i knew what was happening he started putting his hands in places and his lips in others.WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!!

2. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 8 years ago

Ask yourself if you really want him on second base.  If not, you better start pitching from the stretch.  It sounds to me like this guy has a lot more experience than you may at this game and that always spells trouble...it's the number one reason fathers do not want their daughters going out with older men.  If you plan to deal with this yourself, keep things public.  Discuss the past occurrences with the guy, tell him where you are mentally and whether you want it to stop.  If you want it to stop, then make sure you tell him that.  If he is a guy that truly cares about you and you, in turn, have feelings for him that are rooted in something other than lust, then you see where it goes from there.  If he continues the second base to third base approach after this discussion, then I think it is safe to say that he has no respect or caring for you or your feelings and you need to get some space between you and him permanently.  Hope this helps. WB

3. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 8 years ago

Tie his shoelaces so he doesn't get to third.

working