jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why Do Older Men Married To Young Wives Tend To Live Longer?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Why Do Older Men Married To Young Wives Tend To Live Longer?

2. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 7 years ago

I would guess that being married gives a man a reason to live or something to live for, I was not aware of this but that would be my guess.

3. profile image53
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

This is obvious due to the ages of the couple. If, he's 50 and she 28 the odds are in her favor just because of age. Plus, he probably wasn't seeking to live longer than necessary.

Even, if they both was 50, she still would out live him for women lives are stressful but less than the men, who worry more than the wife.

4. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

They don't live longer - it just seems that way, - Buhahahaha!

Seriously: Stats show that unmarried females lives longer than a married females. Married males live longer than an unmarried males.

That's because for the woman, marriage - it's not just a job - it's 2 jobs!

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Statistics show that older men with a young family are more likely to live longer. How are age-gap relationships tied to longevity for men? read more

6. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Probably because the health benefits of keeping the tubes cleared occur more often with a younger wife.

7. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Because the young wife who is dopey enough to marry an old geezer is subservient, and the man just put his feet up and doesn't need to do anything.

8. amansword81 profile image55
    amansword81posted 7 years ago

Older men seek excitement ( alot of fire in the bedroom) not excactly all but most. They live longer in my opinion soley because of the difference in there drives. One drives the other to stay competitive, and living on edge. Motivation to do more always keeps different age groups kicking and going. Some times the older can teach and show the younger new things in return they learn to live to the fullest....theres more but I gave you my personal opinion

working