jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is it for money that young women marry older men?

1. Ben Aidoo profile image75
    Ben Aidooposted 3 years ago

Is it for money that young women marry older men?

A young woman knows an older man won't live long enough to help her raise the kids, he would start having health problems sooner, if he's not already having them, he would not for long be interested in the things she is interested in, he would not be able to help out around the house, he would not for long be sexually competent to meet her need for intimacy? These and related issues argue against a young woman marrying an older man for love.

2. SilentMagenta profile image71
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

Basically, its a matter of opinion or what the girl likes. For example, pretty young and I like older men. I date them because they are straight to the point and don't play games. Older men listen and are romantic. They are fun and adventurous.

1. Ben Aidoo profile image75
      Ben Aidooposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Older men have great qualities, but when put against the possibility that in 10 years you may become a care giver, instead of a wife; that's the scary part. But I can sense from your words true love can overcome that.

2. SilentMagenta profile image71
      SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Life is very fragile with all situations. The same way I would have to take care of a 25 year old husband with a sickness is how I would deal with an older man.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

it depends but most younger females are after the old man's money and inheritance, not for love or sex.

working