jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have a problem with my gf...... ya see she thinks she is better then me and ev

1. profile image46
    supermessanger8posted 7 years ago

i have a problem with my gf...... ya see she thinks she is better then me and even though we are goi

ng out she flurts with other guys what should i do!!!!?????

2. profile image0
    rndream09posted 7 years ago

Well, there are two ways to handle this problem. If you really have an issue with her, then sit down and talk to her about it, and let her know that her attitude towards you and your relationship with her, bothers you.

IF she really cares about you, then she will change her ways, if she doesnt change even after you have expressed your feelings to her, then let her be. Either be with her, or let her go.

As sad and bad as that is to hear, in a relationship no one should have to feel higher than the other person. It shouldnt be like that at all..

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

you have to be prepared to cut the tie, ask if she wants you or the others, don't give her time to work it out, say it's one or the other and you want the answer now, any hesitation, walk away and keep walking, there are plenty more fish in the sea, never, ever, let anyone treat you as a doormat.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Well, keep her as a booty call, at least, if you don't totally kick her to the curb.

working