jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Wrong When You Get Older To Still Want To Have Sex Often With Your Spouce?

1. Catherine Deslipp profile image60
    Catherine Deslippposted 7 years ago

Is Wrong When You Get Older To Still Want To Have Sex Often With Your Spouce?

2. dawnM profile image67
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

My theory is if it still works than use it, of course that goes for both people.  There is no reason to stop having sex until the day that you can't have it any more.  Sex is part of a marriage and it brings a couple closer together.

3. mikicagle profile image89
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

My husband and I have been married 22 years and are still very active-it is absolutely not wrong to want to show your spouse how much you love them.

4. Glyne profile image54
    Glyneposted 7 years ago

the key to lasting relationship is intimacy. it fuels the fire inside to keep love burning. its not in an obligation but a part of a married life. as long as it makes you feel loved and you show how much you love your partner, its never wrong.

5. profile image52
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

Not wrong at all.  In fact, a lot of times in "mature life" a womans sex drive will be stronger than a mans because she has gone through menapause and doesn't fear getting pregnant any longer and that makes some ladies feel freer and want sex more.  Hvae friends in their mid-60's who love to have sex in the forest and they were never that "adventerous" when they were young and it was the wifes suggestion the first time they did it there.

working