jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i've liked this guy for so many years, we lost contact got back in contact with

1. profile image44
    gods_child10posted 7 years ago

i've liked this guy for so many years, we lost contact got back in contact with each other, hung...

out with him at his house talked about old times and fllirted with each other heavily but no sex occurred..is this man interested in me at all or is he just stringing me along?

2. raphael12345 profile image52
    raphael12345posted 7 years ago

well men dont really exspress there feelings they wait till the topic comes up

3. grejotte profile image78
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

It's hard to answer that question with that few information. Did you see some signs that would reveal if he likes you?

4. helendanger profile image81
    helendangerposted 7 years ago

If he is interested in you, he'll make an effort to keep in touch.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It's too soon to tell if anything further will happen between you,  you've only just caught up one time.  Relax and go with the flow and enjoy renewing your friendship other than worrying that he was leading you on by flirting with you!

6. mattie_belle profile image59
    mattie_belleposted 7 years ago

You didn't mention your age, but if it's been 20 years or better, maybe he is shy about things.  Most men/women will not jump into a relationship with someone they've known as quickly as they will with a stranger. I know that sounds crazy, but a stranger have nothing to compare with, whereas you have now and then to compare.  Give it a little time he will come around.

working