jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best way to get a friendship back into a marriage?

1. profile image46
    jbbehjposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to get a friendship back into a marriage?

not my home time. We need to figure out how to get fun and conversation back into our marriage. I love him and he loves me and we want to be together for ever, but we just don't know how to have fun with eachother.

2. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Hi. This happens a lot in marriage. I have a hub called Love- Remembering the good old days. http://hubpages.com/hub/Love-Rememberin … -old-days. Please feel free to read it if you like. I hope you will find it useful.

3. apartmentinbogota profile image55
    apartmentinbogotaposted 7 years ago

The best way to have fun with each other and in the same time your going back into your marriage is always be honest to each other and feel each others presence every time your together. In that way both of you will be happy and you have no worries because both of you are honest.

4. Diane Inside profile image79
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

I think just talking about each others days, and making it a priority to do things together outside the house is probably a good place to start. Things you both enjoy, My husband told me once that I was his best friend. I was surprised, by his answer  since he thinks so hightly of a couple of his friends. But I think it is because we make each other a priority before our friends.  My husband is insistant about me trying things I might not otherwise try, because I am such a homebody. Once I do he asks, now aren't you glad you tried it.  Sometimes my answer is yes but I won't do it again. and he is okay with that at least I tried it once. So i think trying to experience new things together is a way to increase the bond we have. hope this helps.

working