How do you know if a relationship is starting? You havent had "the talk", dont

1. TREX80 profile image60
    TREX80posted 7 years ago

How do you know if a relationship is starting?  You havent had "the talk", dont want to but have...

been open and honest. Does anyone ever have the "talk" and how do you proceed? My frinend was dating a guy for a month and now has a boyfriend, she said he asked her... like highschool??? We are in our 30's...I havent dated since high school... what are the rules now?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

I believe you know from the body language as well as the quality time that is spent, etc.  But to be on the safe side you need to discuss where you stand if you are some what clueless.  Or if you want to be in the know, being that you are no longer in high school and you are at the age where a relationship consist of more than kissing and holding hands

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If you're dating the relationship is already starting, so just go with the flow of the relationship without stressing out about where it's going as compared with your friends relationship, because you've only been dating him a month and each relationship is different.  He'll make sure you know you're his 'girlfriend' and have the talk with you about it if that's the way he's feeling about you once he knows you more.

working