jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

theres this girl but i hesitate too much, what hould i do?

1. marcov profile image54
    marcovposted 7 years ago

theres this girl but i hesitate too much, what hould i do?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Try to have a conversation with her. If it goes on long enough, ask if you can have her number to finish it. Hang out with her like you would a friend. You'll know if she feels the same way.

3. qtkeeks profile image54
    qtkeeksposted 7 years ago

tell her a joke, it mayb corny but it will loosen u up and then just b yourself

4. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

I know that you really like her, and that you are probability very nervous around her, but you have to realize three things:
    1. She is a human being just like you. Do not think that she is above you or too good for you. You do not have a chance if you think that she is too good for you or is above you.

2. she can either accept you or reject you. You will never know if she likes you if you never approach her. You hurt yourself more in the long run if you do not give her the chance.

3. You are a great person, and if she rejects you, there is someone else out there who deserves you more than she do.

Trust me, you can gain more if you try than if you do not try at all. Just tell yourself that you are a great catch, and maybe rehearse to some extent what you want to say to her.

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

stop hesitating, there's that old saw:
    He who hesitates is lost.
    Remember, it doesn't matter how scared you are, so is she.
    Smile, say good morning, ask her if she fancies a coffee, just do something.  The world won't open up and swallow you, no thunder and lightning to strike you down.
    The chances are, she'll say no, they always do, they like to have time to think:  'mmm, the next time he asks me I'll say yes.'
    Boys are more grateful that someone likes them enough to talk to them and they say yes straight away, well, after they've stopped spluttering and managed to regain control of the tongue:-)

working