jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you approach a girl/ guy to ask them for their number?

1. Drew nite profile image59
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

How do you approach a girl/ guy to ask them for their number?

2. happyfaktor profile image80
    happyfaktorposted 7 years ago

Just walk around holding a puppy! Say to a man or woman "this little guy wants me to call you!" haha, I'm sure it would work.

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Back in the 60s when I was young enough to be doing that sort of thing, the problem never arose, there was no such thing as mobile phones, and very few people had ordinary phones.  it was more a, 'are you going to sit with me in the pictures on Sunday?'  We all, about 100 of us + girls on the back, used to leave our motorbikes behind the coffee bar and go to the pictures on Sunday, generally, the girl on the passanger seat was the girl you went with, well, except Carol, she always had a boy on the back of her Bonnie:-)
    It really was just a question of asking a girl out, always worked, she either did or didn't, and no harm was done, we were all friends anyway.

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

tell her that you shy but you just had to sak to get to know her if you can. it call the shy rap. there many way to do it but the key is to  DO IT. don't know how or want to know how to get a man number. got my own thang

working