jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

How to get a guy to ask you out?

1. greeneryday profile image79
    greenerydayposted 5 years ago

How to get a guy to ask you out?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Sometimes Men can be shy. This day and time I think it would be okay if you asked him out.

1. greeneryday profile image79
      greenerydayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is true, not every Men have the courage to ask a girl for a date, sometimes it is all right for girl asking a guy out..

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

3. amaeve profile image75
      amaeveposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I respectfully disagree. If a man is shy he needs to overcome that shyness I mean he'll never know until he takes the plunge and asks.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

You don't. A man has to (want) to ask a woman out.
    A number of factors come into play from his point of view. 1) Is he already involved in a relationship? 2) Is he physically attracted to you? 3) Does he believe/assume you are in a relationship? 4) Have you flirted with him or given him any indication that (you) have an interest in him? 5) Is he in a position financially to pay for the kind of date that would lead to a second date?
    The first two are probably the most important ones. These are things you may never know. As for number 2 it has been stated many times that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Generally speaking a man will not ask a girl out who is not attracted to. You can't do anything about the first two. After physical attributes comes personality and sense of humor. (aka) Chemistry. There is no one size fits all when it comes to the traits men are looking for. Sometimes you have to make the first move. Subtle flirting with a guy is a good way to gage if there is any interest on his part. If you don't seem approachable the majority of guys will not approach you. The best advice is to (be yourself) and let the chips fall where they may. Ultimately everyone wants to be with someone who will love and appreciate them for who they are.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

You shouldn't have to get him to ask. If a guy wants you, he will come to you. You have to be what guys want, desirable, sexy. However, not every guy wants the same thing. Some want a one night stand with a drunk bimbo. Others want a good relationship with a smart and beautiful woman. Figure out which guy you want and turn into the woman he desires if you don't like the kind of guys you get now.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

This is 2012, why not ask him out?  If he declines, you know it was never meant to be.

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

Be friendly towards him. Ensure he know's your available. Give him a few hints, or flirt with him and he may just ask you out!  If not, I'd suggest asking him out casually.  For example, would you like to come and try the new coffee shop with me? Something that seems friendly.

7. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

Walk by him leaving a trail of your favorite scent behind as you walk off in your little dress slit up to there, and those sexy shoes that can do no wrong.

8. Sonneborn profile image61
    Sonnebornposted 5 years ago

You could bribe him with something.  But since you don't know him you would have to find something that absolutely no guy would ever be able to turn down or resist.  If only something like that existed........