jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do believe that long distance relationships can work?

1. SteffyRose profile image60
    SteffyRoseposted 7 years ago

Do believe that long distance relationships can work?

2. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

Sure, a relationship is just a state of mind shared by two or more people. Deployed troops face this dilema all the time. Anything that can be concieved mentally can be acomplished. You can be sucessful at anything you put your mind to.

3. profile image0
    naina_soniposted 7 years ago

No I don't beleive coz it can be successful for a short period of time after that both get attracted to those nearer to them who takes care of them when they feel lonely and some of the couples get separated...!!!

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Yes they can, so long as you're both committed to being together and are making plans ultimately to be with eachother in the future.

5. profile image0
    Alissa Margaretposted 7 years ago

It definitely takes work but it's possible that it can work as long as both people are fully committed to one another.

6. profile image0
    risarooh9posted 7 years ago

Long distance can DEFINITELY work. My boyfriend and I are currently in one and the reason why I'm not looking for anything else is simple: I don't want anyone else. If you aren't committed and don't plan on being with the person for the rest of your life, then my advice is to not even try to stay in the relationship. Relationships in and of themselves need work, but long distance ones definitely need special attention. As long as you're strapped in for the long haul, it's as easy as you make it to be.

7. dwarfstar profile image81
    dwarfstarposted 7 years ago

Yeah I do believe in a long distance relationship. In fact me and my bf are on its four years of relationship and planning to get married soon.. What I can say is that IF THERE IS LOVE then long distance will work.. its a two-way traffic.

8. randomizing profile image85
    randomizingposted 6 years ago

they may work if they are both committed to each other. But many distractions may occur when you are split up. New friendships that may lead to involuntary cheating.

Everything is possible as long as there is the will to do it.

working