jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How you tell someone that you love him/her, without saying a single word?

1. MarlonFulo profile image56
    MarlonFuloposted 7 years ago

How you tell someone that you love him/her, without saying a single word?

2. grejotte profile image78
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

I guess that would be by kissing! Or caressing too.

3. profile image0
    Alissa Margaretposted 7 years ago

The phrase "actions speak louder than words" is perfect to describe this scenario.

Example: if your significant other mentions one day something they like--perhaps a certain band or restaurant--then down the road you buy them tickets to an upcoming concert or make a reservation at the restaurant for a special occasion, those kinds of things show that you care.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

By being there for them, showing them respect, doing things to help without being asked, and other such things consistently over time. Anyone can say "I love you" or engage in intimate relations with you, but by dedicating your time to someone, you're dedicating your life. This applies whether it's reciprocated or not and whether it's in a relationship or not. For instance, I have a friend who has loved me since we met, though he has only said so a handful of times and knows I don't return his feelings. The last time he said it was six years ago, yet his actions continue to show that his feelings have not changed. In my own relationship, my husband constantly shows he loves me simply by noticing things other people never would, and acting on them...he observes things about me that even I don't realize I'm expressing and uses that information to make me things I like, comfort me when I don't realize I've let on that I'm upset or frustrated, and so on.

5. MarlonFulo profile image56
    MarlonFuloposted 7 years ago

I bet you guys are all romantic. Thanks a lot for the posts!

6. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Red Roses symbolize love.  Or a gift of romantic jewellery (eg: a ring or love-heart pendant).

7. profile image48
    vette1973posted 7 years ago

Hello sometimes words are not enough I have a few ideas on my page that might help you a little.

good luck smile

working