jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

hoW do U tell iF a Girl LiKes You wheN U r a Girl...???

1. PunkRebeLLion profile image56
    PunkRebeLLionposted 7 years ago

hoW do U tell iF a Girl LiKes You wheN U r a Girl...???

This GirL is reallY Cool, buT thiS is the ThinG, mY BroTher is madlY in loVe wiTh heR...

theY were Firneds Before i eVen meT heR...

then we GoT off 2ce...

and noW i'M a BiT conFused aBouT how she feels...

SIGH...

and i feel bad Cause mY broTher reallY REALLY LiKes HeR...

2. mcmtimothy profile image57
    mcmtimothyposted 7 years ago

First you're going to have to decide who you want more to be in your life, because there's a chance one of them will be upset. Then go ahead and say everything you asked of HubPages to her.  Be brave.  Otherwise, spend enough time with her that you begin to see affectionate sigs. No affection, no attraction. A third option is to kiss her on the mouth and see what comes of it. A "Be True to Yourself" kind of thing.

3. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

I DOnt KNow I guESS iT haS a LOt tO dO wiTH HoW SHe tALKs To yOu aND WHEther YOu GeT ANY SIGnalS oF inTEreSST frOM her As TO WhtHER She wants to Be Firneds or MOre thAN Firneds OTher THAN thAT JuST ASk Her.

ALso Ur GoINg tO HavE To ConSIDer HOW uR BroTHER;S GoING To FeeL AbOUT ThiS MAyBE HiS FeElInGs wIll BE HUrt

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Go away with your stupid question.  You are not kewl/cool with all the UpPer lOWeR cAsE writing.  If and when you learn (or desire) to write properly, and have something to say, then perhaps consider returning.

working