jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should I do to know girl likes me or not

1. profile image47
    farahshaheen47posted 6 years ago

What should I do to know girl likes me or not

I m in deep love with a girl , we have never talked to each other but for last 3 months she always stared at me continuously and gave good smiles at me whenever we met but yesterday she saw me and turned her back towards me what does this mean she likes me or what. I m Disheartened what should I do

2. Jeff Berndt profile image87
    Jeff Berndtposted 6 years ago

Okay, first, if you've never spoken to the girl, you have no idea who she really is. Calm down. Clearly you think she's lovely, and that's great, but that's not the same as loving someone.

Second, if you want to find out more about her, try talking to her. Don't expect anything from her other than the same courtesy you'd expect from any other person. You need to understand that she owes you nothing but that. She's not going to suddenly fall into your arms--that only happens in the movies. Don't build this up to be a big romance before you've even had your first conversation with her.

She may even turn out to be someone you don't want to spend time with; she may value things you don't, or she may despise the things you value. You never know until you talk to her.

Start by saying, "Hi, I'm farahshaheen47."  (Or whatever your real-world name is.) If she smiles and tells you her name, you can go from there.

3. kori howard profile image61
    kori howardposted 6 years ago

maybe she shy to ask u and u should ask her do u love me or not. if she say no it will be ok. just move on.

4. howtogetthegirls profile image60
    howtogetthegirlsposted 4 years ago

It sounds like you are trying to read her dating body language. Well done you for realizing that so much is given away by this. Check out my hub on body language for some tips to help you answer your question. http://howtogetthegirls.hubpages.com/hu … y-Language