jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do u know if a girl likes u?

1. profile image48
    Mr VanderHookposted 6 years ago

How do u know if a girl likes u?

2. Seek-n-Find profile image88
    Seek-n-Findposted 6 years ago

You get confirmation--and ask her!  :-)  Girls can be tricky...sometimes they just like the attention they get from a guy but are not truly interested in him.  Sometimes they just enjoy the person's company but are not interested.  You could try to put some "tests" out there if you don't want to have a direct conversation...maybe something like seeing if she wants to hang out, talk, spend time together.  If she consistently says yes to things like this and you still don't know--I'd ask.  :-)

3. profile image48
    Mr VanderHookposted 6 years ago

@Seek-n-Find

Thank u for the tips I'll most definitely try that.

4. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Does she pay attention and ask questions when you talk? Does she laugh at your jokes? Does she make a point to talk to you and stand near you? Does she go out of her way to see you or talk to you?

5. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

You will know because she will have unbridled sex with you right away.The faster she junps into bed with you the more she likes you!

6. Zelmarq profile image53
    Zelmarqposted 6 years ago

she stares unendlessly and looks at you from head to foot, and makes the move to ask questions and show the ways that she is interested with you. I saw other women asking a question just for the heck of asking but she just wanted your attention, making you feel that she exists.

working