jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

BF and we have the greatest sex ever. I am very much wanting a lifetime relation

1. profile image45
    Devin Martinposted 7 years ago

BF and we have the greatest sex ever. I am very much wanting a lifetime relationship with...

him. I admire his intelligence and his tender side. I just can't seem to keep him from wanting to stray, I have caught messages on his email(He sent) to other females telling them how sexy they are and where have they been all his life, him hitting date sites telling other females he wants to meet up, What the hell, he's never asked me where I have been all his life but he says he loves me. I am so hurt, and I am not a woman of low confidence, a woman of little trust. Why is all I can ask, and he seems to have no answers.

2. Sweetsusieg profile image83
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Honestly, if he strays now, he will stray forever.  He probably does love you, but he loves himself more, and it's self gratification that he desires.  As long as you continue to accept him for who he is and the behavior he exhibits he will continue to do what he is doing.

3. davidseeger profile image60
    davidseegerposted 7 years ago

What are you waiting for? He has adequately demonstrated that his intrest in you is at best transitory. If you are looking for a long term relationship, dump him yesterday. If you are just looking for a good time, then you are his type of girl. If exciting sex is your lode stone then don't complain. Just enjoy.

4. Emissionguy profile image84
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

At least you have the forewarning of what kind of man you will be getting. You can probably do better than him. Great sex? Big deal, all you need for that is a strong immagination. Talk is cheap, actions is how to judge a man.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

He may love you, but as you've pointed out, he's also using dating sites and email to contact other women and trying to meet up with them, so unfortunately he's obviously not ready for or wanting the kind of 'lifetime relationship' that you're wanting with him, it seems like he's not even interested in a committed sexual relationship with you.  So you need to decide what you want to do...

6. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Doesn't sound like he wants to enter a monogomous relationship just now - perhaps best to just break things off with him unless you want to get hurt.

7. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

This is not a new thing about which we are giving our views. In fact you would find lot of people on the platform  who have a similar type of double standard which meets their demand..    You can't name him an intelligence mind but of course he seems to be a  clever, the perfect word for him.Once you have noticed  his tactful way of flirting, there is no point of feeling good about him and the best option would be to leave him without telling the reason of it.

working