jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can shy guys learn to be good with women?

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image75
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 7 years ago

How can shy guys learn to be good with women?

2. just mee profile image55
    just meeposted 7 years ago

just be yourself... most women don't like guys who are shy but most women would rather have a guy who is shy than a guy who tries to be someone else.

3. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Practice.   Lots of practice.   Join in with friends who are both male and female.   Go to church, join a choir, volunteer, get involved.   These things help you to join the human race and get lots of experience with all types of people.   Don't worry, your shyness will attract a lot of women who do like shy guys.

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

for a guy to be good to a woman, a woman has to be good to that man, most time people treat people the way they are treated save the people who use other people

5. dawnM profile image64
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

I agree with steve and that is go out in a social situation with friends, and find a nice woman who maybe is a little more open and not shy herself, the right woman can bring out the best in a shy guy.  Usually a woman who is not shy herself will even sometimes gravitate towards a shy guy, the most important thing is to just go out and do like Steve practice....good luck

6. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Just because your shy why does that mean your not good with women? I don't agree that women don't like shy guys, it depends on what your comfortable with and I would rather have a shy guy any day than some of the egos on legs walking about. When you are shy, sometimes you could be doing with a boost in confidence - and there are plenty of books, web-sites, DVD's and so on to help with this. But even after getting advice from these sources, the best way is just to be yourself. It's not a crime to be shy and it's not unattractive either. I do agree with StevoMc that practice does help, it certainly helps to build your confidence. Lots of luck.

working