I want to know, what is ok, and what isn't in a relationship when it comes to th

1. lsr03 profile image55
    lsr03posted 7 years ago

I want to know, what is ok, and what isn't in a relationship when it comes to the opposite sex?

It seems that men and women (when in a relationship) have different views about what is ok when dealing with friends of the opposite sex.  Where do you draw the line? Is it ok to hang out alone with the opposite sex? Take trips? Text constantly? Hide conversations? I want to hear opinions from both sides.

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 7 years ago

If you're in a relationship it's really good to have friends. But you should never be telling your friends more than you are telling your girlfriend/boyfriend. If you're hiding conversations then that sounds like a trust issue and something that needs to be talked about.

I have a boyfriend and I have a male friend that I am really good friends with. I went to a music festival with him and it was fine. But my boyfriend is really good friends with the guy and trusts him not to do something stupid.

I think that this is a topic that needs to be talked about by the two parties at hand. There is no set right and wrong.

3. donnatru profile image74
    donnatruposted 7 years ago

When someone has a friend of the opposite sex if they were friends before a relationship started with a boyfriend/girlfriend then the new partner should get to know the good friend also, that way the friend is now both your friend and your boyfriend/girlfriends friend.

Some people are very open minded and trusting about these kinds of issues. Its a matter of trust.

working