jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it all right for your husband to have this good friend thats a woman even if

1. profile image46
    Morgannaaposted 7 years ago

Is it all right for your husband to have this good friend thats a woman even if it bithers you...

and you have a feeling its more than that?

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 7 years ago

I think it's ok for guys to have female friends as long as they're not telling the other woman more than they're telling their girlfriend  or wife. Some of my boyfriend's best friends are girls and they have been friends since elementary school. I'm not worried about it because I know them and trust them. Get to know this woman and if your guy won't let you that's when you know something is up.

3. lilypjmom2122 profile image70
    lilypjmom2122posted 7 years ago

Trust your gut...if you feel something is not right it probably is not. i don't feel it's good for men to have close friends with other woman when they are married. there's always the chance of tempation.

4. youngward profile image43
    youngwardposted 7 years ago

it depends. how long have they been friends? do they have history? do they flirt? Is she single? Are you sure you aren't jealous of her? I need a little more information to give a worthwhile opinion. At the end of the day, if it makes you unhappy and you expresses it to him, he has a decision to make. You or Her.

@Dr.JuliaChicken Men and women can be "just friends". there maybe initial temptations but once you get by them, it can be a valuable "just friends" friendship. But it doesn't mean it will be.

@lilypjmom2122 trusting your gut is always a good idea. its the safe way out as it makes you be content in your decision. but it doesn't mean it was the right decision. do a lil investigation if you must. remember this is a life changing situation. you cant just say "i am sorry" if you are wrong. Its just not that simple.

just my opinion.

Kali

Closed to reply

working