jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

having baby without marriage....................... is it good for the BABY??

1. revotrad profile image55
    revotradposted 7 years ago

having baby without marriage....................... is it good for the BABY??

What would be their attitude towards the life....

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The important thing for any baby is that it has loving parents to care for it, silly bits of paper are of no interest to it at all.

3. profile image47
    Krista Newtonposted 7 years ago

I feel that a child need a mother and a father figure in their life.  but on the same token if the mother or father is unfit then there is a need to protect that child.  So how do you balance that question?  Yes children need parents, but they need parent who are nurturing and going to give them love and the tools they need to succeed in life.

4. 1150kaylamichelle profile image53
    1150kaylamichelleposted 7 years ago

As long as the baby, as it grows up especially, has both figures in their life and they are caring then it will be okay. My dad has been with his girlfriend for almost 9 years and they haven't gotten married and they probably wont, not because they don't love each other but because marriage is mainly just a title. To some people a "Title" means a lot but to most it just is simply a word.

5. eli grey profile image61
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

The parents will have to be mature when the child is young. No verbal or physical abuse can happen between the father and mother or to the child. It's not easy for the parents in the beginning but they have to make it work because they put themselves in that situation. It's not good for the baby if they didn't at least try to make it work.

6. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

The important things is to love him, reassure him, help him, educate him well .... all things that can exist without marriage!

7. NYKitten82 profile image59
    NYKitten82posted 7 years ago

I personally never married the father of my children. Heck him and I are no longer together. But you know what my little girls are sweet, gentle, little people.

Marriage does not make a good situation for a child, it's the love you give your child and how much time you give them to make them a good person

working