jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i lovemu husband verymuch,. but henot belive on me. what i do?

1. profile image44
    Rashmi2posted 7 years ago

i lovemu husband verymuch,. but henot belive on me. what i do?

i love my husband very much.i can leve without him. But heis not beliveon me. evvry time check my phone .and i feel it my mistake. i do chating with some frend and 1  time meet him ,n my husband know this and feel very bad.
    suggest what i do?

2. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Stop chatting with the friend and give the husband your undivided attention.  Love is an action and the action you need to take is to stop chatting and actually meeting with another man and then expects the husband's trust.  All a man needs to do is to find one incidence and it is like the Scarlett Letter "S" even if the meeting was harmless.  So do not give the husband ammunition and stop chatting with the friend,

3. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

well i think the fact that he keeps checking up on you means he doesn't want to lose you.....his actions of not trusting you may have been a result of past experience (his or someone he found out about) so you have to work to make him trust you and not just by telling him to

4. Susie and Otto profile image73
    Susie and Ottoposted 7 years ago

Rashmi2:
    Thank you for your question.  When there is weakened trust in a marriage or love relationship-- which is what may be the case in your marriage-- it is a wake up call to make some changes.   

Take a look at how you two interact with one another regularly.  Do you find yourself holding back with him?  Do you feel safe to open up and be as intimate (emotionally and in other ways) with him as you'd like to be? How does he tend to treat you?

It is important for you to look at how you can shift your focus back to your marriage and to dissolve any blocks to trust and intimacy, BUT it is also important for you to not take the sole blame for the mistrust and distance in your marriage.

If your husband is jealous and is wrongly accusing you of inappropriate conduct, this is will also add to the disconnection.  Communicate honestly and openly about what you want (this may be that you don't want to be accused) and also what you have been doing.  Create agreements with your husband that will help build trust and connection.

Best Wishes,
    Susie and Otto

working