jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should i do if the man i love doesnt show me he loves me as much because of

1. dominicanakaren profile image55
    dominicanakarenposted 7 years ago

What should i do if the man i love doesnt show me he loves me as much because of problems we have.

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Try not to worry so much about what he's doing, the only person you can be responsible for is yourself. Go out of your way to show him that you love him and that you're thinking about him, and he may very well respond in kind.

3. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Focus on eradicating the problem and see if there is any love left for you from him or if the problems caused his love to fade.

4. Sir Dragon profile image61
    Sir Dragonposted 7 years ago

Sometimes in relationships people tend to get into a power struggle once the romancing is over, or deminishes. When the relationship is at that point it becomes difficult, sometimes impossible, for the male to give in to his mate because he might feel that he is the head of the union, and needs to keep a strong front. But that is only one point of view. There may be other issues which could cause that particular problem. However, the problems wouldn't go away without some attempts to resolve them. I believe you should both confront "the problems" and work them out together.

If a man is not the confrontational type, his first action would be to seek out someone else that he could get along with, and is easy to talk to. If you can't take the time to work out your problems, then seek out a professional. I would suggest Mediation.

working