jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to tell if a man loves you and in love with you?

1. profile image47
    lovinmom_21posted 7 years ago

How to tell if a man loves you and in love with you?

2. profile image0
    ericvonjedposted 7 years ago

Pheromones. A little scientific, but basicly pheromones are a means of communication. Although limited in the messages they can covey, pheromones can't lie because the part of the mind that triggers their production doesen't know how to lie. So sit next to someone, with no one else around, long enough, watching a movie perhaps, and let the pheromones do the talking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone

Note:Those commercially-produced scents and sprays can't possibly work because pheromones break down too quickly to be packaged.

3. Emissionguy profile image84
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

Since men lie about everything the best way to judge is by his actions, not words.

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If he loves you he will tell you and he will show you and make it known.

5. accofranco profile image83
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

There are so many ways to know if a man truly loves you or not, some of the ways include:
    1.) A man who doesn't respect your feelings doesn't love you.
    2.) A man who abuses you physically,verbally or emotionally doesn't love you.
    3.) A man who cheats on you repeatedly over and over,even after he's aware that you know of his cheating habit and that it hurts you,do not love you. There are so many ways to know this which i cannot undertake just here,i would suggest you read my hub on; "How To Know If A Man Truly Loves You" and for further advanced knowledge on this topic, check out for my eBooks coming out soon, with the titles: "How to find a good man and keep him forever" and "Signs he's a playboy". Always check on my relationship hubs for links to the eBooks. Good luck!

working