jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are so many people Single and Lonely?

1. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Why are so many people Single and Lonely?

2. kb24fanatic profile image59
    kb24fanaticposted 7 years ago

We'll I'm single but not lonely. It's nice to have independence. For as long as you have good friends around you, will not feel loneliness...

3. Liberate profile image52
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Well; I've Spend My Life At Church; I've Had Soo Many Issues In The Past; Of Bleeding; Or Simply Being Depressed.

Decided To Pray; Find Love; Find Happiness... I've Been Cheated on 2 Times; I've Been Left 4 Times.

I've Never Been Kissed; I've Never Experienced Anything; I've Been Hurt For The Hundredth Time.

Want To Know The Sad Part? I've Spent Hours And Hours Helping People in Depression; I've Continued To Save A Life; I've Continued To Make People Accept The Love Of God; I've Never In My Life Hit A Girl... I've Never Skipped A Class; I've Shared Everything; I've Helped People Though Anything...

Now; The Part That Breaks My Heart... I've Been Told; I'm Too Nice To Date; Spending Hours And Hours Creating Something Romantic; Fighting To Continue Believing Love Is Real; Though My Heart Is Torn Apart; Left Forsaken.

Why God? Why Must I Be Alone? Why Must People Use Me; Abuse Me. Continue Plundering Into The Ground...

4. LIFE IS ABOUT profile image57
    LIFE IS ABOUTposted 7 years ago

Very simply people have been flooded with air brushed images, fantasy storys and told that they need to be and look for that perfect person. No one is perfect.
    The other problem is people pretending to be something their not to get the attention of some one pretending to be something their not, be yourself.
    Do things you enjoy, surround your self with people of similar intrests.
    When you are truely in love with some you you do not see their faults only thier perfection, and they become your perfect person.

working