jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how do you know if a guy like you ?

1. Shaylaw117 profile image58
    Shaylaw117posted 7 years ago

how do you know if a guy like you ?

how would you know if a guy like you as just a friend or if he want to have a real relationship

2. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

well he will flirt with you all the time for one thing. he will call some. you will know. just ask him most of all.

3. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image57
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

The truth.... okay here I go. We will listen to you about what ever you are talking about and ask questions on the subject. Because now we want to know about the mind inside that great body.

4. ROMANCER OF LIFE profile image69
    ROMANCER OF LIFEposted 7 years ago

A guy likes you when you both become inseparable, after your first initial date! Let me put it this way... if he looks at you, like your the last woman on this planet and asking you questions about "you",  He's really liking you. He may want to take things to the next level with you.

5. CoCoV profile image55
    CoCoVposted 7 years ago

I agree with point of view...if he is interested, he will definitely be focused in the conversations and ask u more questions than u've already answered.

6. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

A very simple answer.  Eyes are mirror and the eyes of a guy who likes you will tell the truth. Feel it if you are eager to have a real relationship  with  him.

working