jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

should i ask my BF's best friend (who's a guy) to help me find out if my BF is c

1. trish1024 profile image53
    trish1024posted 7 years ago

should i ask my BF's best friend (who's a guy) to help me find out if my BF is cheating on me?

this guy is a very good friend of mine too, but i hav never till this day seen him talk abt topics like relationships, and he doesn't even know me n my bf were/are goin around?...so i'm kinda confused :S

2. Zoidian profile image67
    Zoidianposted 7 years ago

If you feel like you need to ask someone if your BF is cheating on you then that would mean you dont trust your BF. Relationships are built on trust. I have tried to have a relationship with a girl I didnt trust and it didnt work.

Some guys ask a girl to be their girlfriend just to get into bed with them, tell all their friends a different story and just feed you with what you want to hear just to keep you sweet. Sorry if this scares you.

You should talk with your BF and let him know how you feel and why you feel that way. If he has nothing to hide im sure he will comfort you and reassure you.

Im sure you will be able to see in his face if he is truthful or not and if you have any douts then maybe its time to move on. Do you really want to live the rest of your life with a guy you dont trust, always fearing he may be doing the dirty?

I know I wouldnt.

3. faria_lupin profile image69
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

yes you can ask your BF's best friend to help you to find out if your BF is cheating but make sure that is he the right person for you to contact and is he a real person or well-wisher for you and your BF,this is very important thing for you to confirm and one thing do not trust any person so easily

4. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

If you're worried there's already a problem.

No,I wouldn't put the friend in the middle of your drama. It would be like making him chose and probably damage you friendship with him and your BF.

If he doesn't know it may surprise you,his reaction to the relationship all together.

5. TheZen ofWriting profile image61
    TheZen ofWritingposted 7 years ago

Ask your BF.  It looks to me like your BF's friend is the guy for you, not your BF>

6. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I would never put a friend in the middle of the problem like that. You should talk to your boyfriend about this issue rather than risking so much drama.

7. cmcosens profile image66
    cmcosensposted 6 years ago

I would never jeopardize the friendship of two best friends.  That is not fair to your boyfriend's best friend.  Why do you think your boyfriend is cheating on you?  I would suggest trying to figure this out yourself or just find a new guy...it's not worth the heartache.