jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

which do you value more in your relationship: sex or respect?

1. ricojake profile image35
    ricojakeposted 7 years ago

which do you value more in your relationship: sex or respect?

2. ROMANCER OF LIFE profile image70
    ROMANCER OF LIFEposted 7 years ago

I simply value respect more than I do sex. Simply because if there's no respect, then he ain't getting any sex =-) Haha.

3. jdomingo profile image59
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

Respect by far, sex is important in most relationships it keeps it alive if you spice it up but without respect both parties of the relationship will not be able to fully enjoy sex if there is no mutual respect I think.

4. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

Sex is a play which is done with mutual consent of  both the partners when they are happy and enjloying every moment of their life being in love.When the relationship is genuine ,  the importance of each  one's respect   always remains  highest in their mind. Sex  is  always a  secondary issue for them.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Respect, by far. I've been in a relationship without respect, and it wasn't really any relationship at all...and it wasn't just him either, I had a really hard time respecting who he was as well. On the other hand, my husband is someone I respect in every way, but he is much older than me and there may come a day when there is no sex...but there will still be a relationship, and still be mutual love and respect. Sex can come from anyone, but a relationship of any kind can't exist without respect, and I believe love can't exist without respect.

6. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

Respect, at everytime  and everywhere, even in the sex! Have and recive respect is the key to a good and healthy relationship.

7. profile image0
    gphoenixposted 7 years ago

Sex only really works with respect!

Of course, respect is more important than mere sex. But sex through respect is so powerful that it takes over everything.

Why do you ask?

8. jeri741 profile image61
    jeri741posted 7 years ago

I thnk respect and sex both play an important part..as a woman I have to have respect for the man involved and at the same time I do not want to have sex with a man who does not show respect for me.So if there is no respect then there is no sex.

working