jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How much you love your spouse?

1. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

How much you love your spouse?

2. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

Enough to give him my whole life, put up with all his faults and die for him if need be.

3. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

I love him dearly He is the other half of me. his faults are my faults and mine are his. we work on things together and even through our roughest moments we triumph as a couple. 15 years and 3 wonderful kids and more fights i would do it all over again.

4. eculligan profile image73
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

I married my wife in 2004 and would do anything for her.  I enjoy seeing her everyday and spending quality time with her.  Our love is something that can never be replaced.  I would die for her in a heartbeat and would never let anything happen to her.  She truly is my dream come true.

5. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

I can't explain with my words, however she is mine and I am her's.
    She is the one who corrects my mistakes and I can't live without her. I love her all my heart, blood and so on.

6. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

We have known each other for I guess around twenty years, lived together for the seventeen years we have been married and couldn't say I love him any less than what I used to do, may be a whole lot more now that we know each other so well.
    I would say it is like wine tastes better with age!!!

7. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

I love my spouse dearly, she should not go beyound her limit, everything should be in the limit and under control, I hate cheating etc., I never admit that, when I am not doing, I will expect that from others too. Over all I love my spouse for 13 years now and going, I do not know about her, I hope she also loves me like I do her.

working