jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Lust in Love?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Lust in Love?

why mostly people just want your physical love, when they are claiming to being a partner of soul? so what is actually its called "Love or Lust?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3893919_f260.jpg

2. Tracy Caride profile image61
    Tracy Carideposted 7 years ago

Trafford I have been asking the same question. People say that they want love and are searching for their romeo or there Juliet until they find someone and that person is everything they want for the first couple of months then its like a explosion goes off suddenly that person is no good. I think it's because we have to much of a variety now a days that no one knows what true love is anymore.

3. lostdogrwd profile image59
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

lust is temporary sexual feeling that you have for a woman you want to be with now and you make it happen. love is eternal or until life is over and even when apart you still feel that person like wife or kids or friend who close. even when turn to hate. hate just the other side of love

4. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Lust is a physical, sexual attraction to someone. It's a Darwinian, evolutionary, behaviorist response to pheromones and symmetrical appearances.

Love is when you care so much for someone that you'd sacrifice yourself to help them.

The two complement each other in a romantic relationship.

5. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Agreed with all of you, specially with Tracy, but i some time don't understand why their love, relation, attraction just goes off and decrease if once we just had a sexual activity in complete form, so was it called the true love like a romeo and Juliet, or was it just a physical love relation or Lust, once it done they are strangers

working