jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you believe in "Love at first sight'?

1. sunasia22 profile image69
    sunasia22posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in "Love at first sight'?

"Love at first sight' is the strange feeling of romantic attraction for a stranger on your first encounter or meeting.  Is there really a "love at first sight"?

2. kayha profile image70
    kayhaposted 6 years ago

I think love and attraction are two different things. As you said it is a 'romantic attraction' usually in a physical sense. It is not LOVE, as love is so much more than just physical attraction and requires time. Anyway, I would say physical attraction at first sight: yes, love at first sight: no.

3. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe in "love at first site".  There are certain people that one meets that one is instantly attracted to.  There seems to be a certain chemistry amongst certain people that is apparent at first site.  Whether that instant attraction leads to a romantic relationship is a whole other matter.

4. Tamilarasan123 profile image37
    Tamilarasan123posted 6 years ago

Ya i feel my real love with my first sight.

I thing love is a feeling between two hearts and also many one tell me love is starting  from our eyes...

meeting of eyes make a good love between two heart.....

if any one agree with me vote up me then show the power of "love"

5. SakuraMillie profile image58
    SakuraMillieposted 6 years ago

yes. I feel in love at first sight with the man I'm with now and have been happy ever since then.

6. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

I had experienced "love at first sight" so I believe in it. "Love at first sight" is just a description of a feeling that is strange and "new" of the person concerned when he/she sees the object of his feeling (the other person in the opposite sex). Also, not everybody is keen enough to notice or differentiate the feeling from other feelings that he/she had been into previously. So there is really no "uniform" answer to this question, it's a case to case basis and something personal.

7. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, not love at first sight because love is based on something deeper.  But I do believe in extreme attraction, almost a physical pull, at first sight which should be listened to because it could lead to a wonderful love.

8. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

I don't. That doesn't mean I don't believe it exist ooo.. It does.. But I don't believe it. It is just another crazy adventure for me.

9. alisha4u profile image37
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Well, what's the use of believing or not ?
    If it has to Happen, then it will Happen !!
    You just need to be flexible and not rigid. Be open to everyone...and once your Heart says " Yes, he/ she is the one" Go for it !!

10. profile image54
    wim99posted 6 years ago

Really, I think love at first sight may exist, but it is more of a puppy love. Many people believe in love at first sight, but within weeks the love quotient has left the picture. Love is a complex term that can exist on many differant levels, both physical, intellectual, spiritual, and yes, the material world. Love is individual and unconditionally free.