jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Love at First sight?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Love at First sight?

is this really happens in real life or its just a line to say? how can some one just looks that much good or attractive to fall in love with that person in one look? have you ever done your love like this? or do you ever love or fall in love with any one like this?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3903648_f260.jpg

2. pankaj mahajan profile image58
    pankaj mahajanposted 7 years ago

yes i think this is very hearttouching question bcoz  when u see someone in one sight  ur  not see from ur eye u see with ur heart in that moment u cant control ur self . but now days people play with love they are not fall in love they just do for lust

3. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Yes, I think it happens all the time...........

4. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I think this can happen, but sometimes this could be termed as "infatuation", because it is more looks that feel and the attraction of the person more than anything else.  I tend to believe I did, but then I was very young.... so it may be passed off as 'infatuation'.

5. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

In my view everyone have some qualities in his mind about the life partner if someone see such qualities in other person he might like him and he have a chance to come closer and the relationship between them get started than it is known as first sight love

6. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I don't believe in love at first sight maybe it just a strong attractions that gets both of your attention or yours only.

7. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Lust at first sight! (YES) Love is like good wine it takes time!
    I don't think you can( truly be in love) with someone without knowing who they are. Getting to know someone takes time!

1.Honesty leads to trust
    2.Trust leads to loyalty
    3.Loyalty leads to love and devotion
    4.Love & Devotion leads to intimacy
    5.Intimacy leads to emotional security
    6.Emotional Security leads to Relationship Happiness.

Trust me, coming in at #5 and trying to work your way backwards seldom works!

One man's opinion!

working