How to make an impression on a girl that I really am interested in?

1. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

How to make an impression on a girl that I really am interested in?

There is this girl that I really want to make an impression with and I was thinking of surprising her with a bouquet of flowers for her birthday but didn't know if that is out of style?  Ladies I need some help what made an impression on you? And guys gimme some tips on how you snagged the one?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Well, mine was easier than usual. I was assigned her in a group project, where the third person dropped out. I needed her phone number anyway, so I asked for it, telling her maybe we should hang out sometime to "collaborate" because I thought she was "interesting." Notice how a few carefully selected words makes an impression.

Get her phone number. Have a conversation with her, and keep it going until she has to get going and offer your number to continue the dialog sometime.

I wouldn't give her flowers without first getting to know her through the internet or phone for a while, but it's your call. Good luck! smile

3. mandyf profile image67
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

be yourself! Be endearing be interested in what she says, ask questions that let you really get to knkow her and last but not least make her laugh!

Closed to reply