jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If your friend was cheating on their spouse, do you think you should tell their

1. michellebanjoman profile image60
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

If your friend was cheating on their spouse, do you think you should tell their partner?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3913886_f260.jpg

2. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Let them fix their own problem. Don't get into their problem and sooner you will be the antagonist in their relationship. Just think about this what if you friend deny it? You will be a liar. What if your friend partner won't believe? He/She might think you like his/her.

3. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

I would discuss with my friend and make my stand clear. I wont get involved in my friend and his/her spouse relationship though..I can't enter that zone..But to my friend I would make sure he/she knows what he/she is getting into and consequences ...

4. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

NO..mind your own business!! let them sort it out for themselves

5. Rabia Sajjad profile image58
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

Look if you are sincere with your friend,you should try to make him understand about the purity of relationships...but if you come to know that he is doing nothing except flirting with his spouse, I think you must let them go and fix it themselves.because the one who is deceiver, will certainly be deceived somewhere in life too.its the rule of nature.

6. ThailandLawyer profile image57
    ThailandLawyerposted 7 years ago

the truth never die , but it gonna make you die if you tell all the true , right?

7. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

As this is a tangle of of number in some manic attempt to be politically correct, stay out of it.  Stay out of it anyway because it's none of your business.

8. profile image46
    julee4980posted 7 years ago

I think you should first give them the chance to come clean. If they wont tell the truth then i think someone should. A person is only as good as the company they keep.

working