jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do men/women feel the need to share with their significant other that someon

1. WordNLipsAffair profile image68
    WordNLipsAffairposted 7 years ago

Why do men/women feel the need to share with their significant other that someone flirted with them?

2. Chunksofunk profile image60
    Chunksofunkposted 7 years ago

Keeps the respective other on their toes, I suppose, meaning they will not become too complacent in the relationship.

3. debbiesdailyviews profile image60
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

Errrrrrrm, I would say this is for ATTENTION.

After all, don't we all wear an invisable sign, saying,
    " notice me, I'm special " ?

4. profile image0
    Jennifer Angelposted 7 years ago

As men and women age, the need to have someone accept them for who they are outside of their relationship makes them feel good.

It's about the needs being met in a relationship. Sure, you're a good couple, you always do things together and you always remember each others birthdays and what not. Ego boosts are required for everyone, even if you deny it. Especially from those on the "outside".

5. profile image46
    First Loveposted 7 years ago

I think it could be for a number of reasons (1) your attention maybe he or she wants to let you know they need more of it, maybe its something missing that they desire (2) a test of jealousy to see your reaction (3) maybe to let you know that they haven't stop looking/committment issues (4) or they are just a flirt testing their limits.

working