jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i ask a gal foa date?

1. profile image45
    mahesh coolposted 7 years ago

how can i ask a gal foa date?

2. profile image0
    o0_jo_0oposted 7 years ago

Don't make it sound like a big deal, don't make it sound like you're desperate and terrified of rejection.  Don't even use the word "date".

Do make sure that you are not around her or your friends - and just casually say "hey, would you like to hang out on Saturday, maybe catch a movie or (insert other)".  If she says she's busy, don't take that to mean that she doesn't want to be seen out with you (yet).  Ask if there's another time when she's free and if she is still reluctant to commit to hanging out with you.....don't push it.

3. JasonEricSims profile image56
    JasonEricSimsposted 7 years ago

First, understand that whatever trepidation you feel surrounding the act is completely natural. Then realize that the worst thing that could happen is that she'll say no...which is exactly where you are if you never ask her, but worse, because you could be missing an opportunity for romance. Just relax, be calm, cool, and let it rip mahesh...please let me know how it works out.

4. profile image44
    deep6688posted 7 years ago

Asking a girl out on a date for the first time can be scary. First decide where you want to take her. Then ask her on a date in private.if you want to know more about dating please go on www.goodwizz.com