jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's a fun way to ask for a date with a guy?

1. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 4 years ago

What's a fun way to ask for a date with a guy?

Since you want to get to know a guy better and he hasn't yet asked you on a date, how would you go about wrangling a date with him in a fun way?

2. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Get into conversation and then  talk about what he likes doing for pass time, once you know suggest you go out and enjoy that specific activity together.

3. tomy101 profile image72
    tomy101posted 4 years ago

Personally , I would find it a compliment and I think flat out telling him you want to get to be closer  is the first thing you should say. This will tell you if he is interested in you. If he makes up excuses, move on. This way you don't get hurt so bad. I hate to say it but men are visual, so looking your best and sexiest is also a good idea for asking this guy if he is interested in you. I don't think there really i s a fun way, it is stressful to you, so just blurting it out and laughing could make it less tense. Good Luck..

4. SEXYLADYDEE profile image70
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 4 years ago

For me it is never about an intimate connection until I really get to know someone. So bowling, pool, dancing etc in a  small group situation allows you an opportunity to see him in a social situation. How does he relate to people, does he have table manners, does he show women courtesy and more. Maybe he's friend material and not anything more. This way no pressure. If he's a good prospect the next date can be just the two of you and since you talked to him and learned his likes/dislikes so you or maybe even he can plan part two. Dee

working